Top 5 Alexander Technique Benefits for Employees
Here are 5 great benefits your employees will thank you for!
- Better posture, which means less back and neck ache: Proven to reduce back pain by 86%
- Feel less tired after a hard day at work, so you can enjoy your free time more
- Look better without the hump – just ask Hilary Swank, Victoria Beckham and Hugh jackman
- Feel calmer and less stressed, without RSI or overuse injuries
- Alexander Technique feels good, which means you stay cool, composed and stress-free, any time!
The Alexander training is highly sought after and valued by employees as it is perceived as something most beneficial for them as individuals. From an Occupational Health & Safety perspective the technique has delivered two things often lacking in Occupational Health & Safety Programs: motivation and long term positive change. Les Corbett, Occupational Health & Safety Consultant.
Get in touch to find out more!